Blueberry Soy Smoothie with PGX Daily
+ enlarge image
Yield: 2 Servings
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
Smoothies provide a great way to boost daily intake of fruits and vegetables. For a nutritious breakfast, a mid-day energy boost or a healthy after-school school snack, think ‘smoothie’ over cookies, sweet breads and packaged snack foods.
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 cup vanilla flavored organic soy milk
- ½ cup vanilla organic yogurt
- 1 cup ice cubes
- 2.5 grams PGX Daily Singles (1 stick)
- Combine all ingredients in a blender or with a hand blender until smooth.
- Drink soon after blending or stir in the PGX granules when ready to consume the smoothie.
- Serve in a fancy glass or shot glass and garnish with 2-3 fresh blueberries.