Coenzyme Q10 is a high potency antioxidant and a key nutrient for preventing free radical damage and slowing aging processes. Antioxidants prevent or slow cellular “oxidation.” Similar to the action of rust on metal, oxidation in the body weakens and destroys cells. Our bodies produce CoQ10 but our levels of CoQ10 begin to decline between the ages of 20 and 40. Many medical experts suggest that age-related health problems are caused or worsened by declining CoQ10 levels. The CoQ10 product line from webber naturals® offers high quality supplements for cellular health and cardio support.
You may require different amounts of CoQ10 depending on your state of health, age and lifestyle factors.
• Age 20 to 40: Consider 30 to 60 mg per day to compensate for natural age-related decline in CoQ10 levels.
• Age 40+ Consider 60 to 100 mg mg per day for antioxidant protection and to increase energy.
• Statin medication users: (100–400 mg).
• Anticoagulant medication users: Discuss CoQ10 use with your physician as it may increase the blood-thinning action of such drugs.
Main selling features
- 200 mg of CoQ10 per softgel
- In a base of rice bran oil for enhanced absorption
- Convenient softgel delivery
- Only 1 softgel daily
|CoenzymeQ10 (bacteria or yeast)||200mg|
Softgel capsule (gelatin, glycerin, purified water, carob), rice bran oil, natural tocopherols.