Yield: Approximately 20 Balls
- 1 cup shredded coconut, unsweetened
- 1/2 cup mixed nuts and seeds (ex. 1 cup almonds, ¼ cup pumpkin seeds and ¼ cup brazil nuts)
- 3 tbsp ground flax seeds
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- ¾ tsp ground nutmeg
- ¼ cup unsweetened almond butter
- 5 medjool dates (pits removed)
- ¼ cup raisins (or more dates)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 large carrot, grated (about 1 packed cup)
- 1 tbsp icing sugar
- Mix dry ingredients in a food processor on high for 4 minutes until well combined.
- Add in wet ingredients and mix for on high for 3 more minutes.
- Using a tablespoon, form into balls. Recipe makes about 20 balls depending on the size.
- Using a sifter, dust the icing sugar on top of the balls. Serve immediately or refrigerate for up to 1 week.