Yield: 4 side salad servings
Ingredients – Dressing:
- 2 tsp Omega-3 fish oil, grapefruit flavour
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp raw honey
- 2 tsp grainy Dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- ⅛ tsp fine sea salt
- ⅛ tsp ground black pepper
- Whisk the dressing ingredients until well combined.
- Taste and adjust if needed. Set aside.
Ingredients – Salad:
- 4 cups (packed) salad greens of choice (3 cups mixed greens and 1 cup arugula shown)
- 1 cup sliced bell peppers (red, orange or yellow)
- 1 – 398 ml can whole artichokes, sliced
- 2 ripe Roma tomatoes, sliced
- 1 ripe avocado, sliced
- 1 small gala apple, sliced
- 2 tbsp salted pumpkin seeds
- Clean and prepare ingredients as indicated.
- Layer salad in order of ingredients listed, starting with salad greens at the bottom.
- Serve with dressing on the side or toss together right before serving.