An enzyme is a protein, or a protein-based molecule, that acts as a catalyst, starting or speeding up certain chemical reactions. Life would not exist without enzymes. Enzymes are required for digestion. They help break down food into its most basic components so nutrients can be absorbed. Each type of enzyme specializes in the breakdown of certain foods – fats, carbohydrates, or proteins. Digestive enzymes from webber naturals are available in a variety of combinations.
Complete Digestive Enzymes
Full-spectrum enzymes can improve the digestion of proteins, fats, and carbohydrates to ease bloating and gas.
- Full-spectrum enzyme formula
- Aid to better digestion
Supplemental enzymes can improve the digestion of proteins and carboydrates to ease bloating and gas.
- Easy-to-take smaller tablet
- Meaningful amounts of enzymes for effectiveness
Lactase Enzyme Extra Strength
Improve digestion of foods containing lactose with Lactase Enzyme. Take before meals for maximum benefit.
- Contains 9000 FCC units per capsule (FCC = Food Chemical Codex Acid Lactase Unit)
- Offers quick preventive relief of lactose intolerance typical symptoms of cramps, nausea, gas, bloating, and diarrhea