Omega-3 Fatty Acids – Plant Source
Essential Fatty Acids (EFAs) are called essential because your body can’t produce them; they must be obtained through diet. Omega-3 essential fatty acids support the brain, heart, circulation, and overall health. Flaxseed oil and chia seeds are among the best plant sources of omega-3s, while evening primrose and borage provide additional EFAs. Vegetarians, or people who prefer an alternative to fish, can choose from webber naturals plant-sourced omega-3 supplements.
Organice Flaxseed Cold Milled, Fine Grind
Excellent plant source of omega-3s; improve regularity and add a nutty flavour to foods.
- Richest plant source of omega-3
- Provides 2700 mg omega-3 per serving
- Good source of fibre (soluble and insoluble)
- Concentrated source of lignans (phytoestrogens that are able to regulate hormone balance and antioxidant properties)
Flaxseed Oil 1000 mg Cold Pressed
Flaxseed oil is a rich source of plant-based omega-3s and alpha-linolenic acid for health support.
- Organic, cold pressed flaxseed oil
- High in lignans, important phytochemicals found in flaxseed with superior health benefits
- 530 mg alpha-linolenic acid per softgel