Vitamin A & Carotenoids
Certain rich-coloured fruits and vegetables are thought to be good for your eyes because they contain carotenoids, a class of naturally occurring pigments synthesized by plants, algae, and certain bacteria. Carotenoid molecules provide the yellow, orange, and red colours of many plants. Some carotenoids are converted in the body into vitamin A. Others provide direct antioxidant protection. Webber naturals vitamin A and carotenoid supplements, like cod and halibut liver oils, lutein and others, support healthy skin, vision, and immune function.
Cod Liver Oil 1250 IU/100 IU Vitamin A and D
Support healthy vision, skin, and immune function
- A source of fat-soluble vitamins A and D3.
- Naturally derived source of vitamins.
- Important for immune function and support.
- Helps maintain healthy bones and teeth.
- 90–180 servings per bottle.
Halibut Liver Oil 5000 IU/400 IU Vitamin A and D
Vitamins A and D, contained in Halibut Liver Oil, support healthy vision, skin, and immune function.
- A good source of fat-soluble vitamins A and D
- Important for immune function and support
- Helps maintain healthy bones and teeth
- Molecularly distilled
Omega-3 Liquid 700 mg EPA/DHA plus Vitamins A + 1000 IU Vitamin D Lemon Meringue
Omega-3s plus vitamins D and A in every serving of delicious lemon meringue liquid supplement
- A delicious, high-quality omega-3 supplement
- Omega-3 support for cognitive function and overall brain health
- Vitamin A for healthy vision, skin, and immune function
- Vitamin D3 for development of healthy bones and teeth
- Suitable for young people (9 years and up)
- No dairy, sugar, wheat, gluten, yeast, eggs, shellfish, tree nuts, or GMOs