Scientists isolated vitamin E in wheat germ oil in the 1920s and called it the “antisterility” vitamin. Its name, tocopherol, is from the Greek tokos, “offspring” and phero, which means “to bear”. Vitamin E is a fat-soluble antioxidant, protecting cell membranes from free radical damage. Vitamin E supports cardiovascular health in many body systems including the eyes and skin. Vitamin E supplements from webber naturals are naturally sourced for best bioavailablity.
Vitamin E Natural Source
Provides antioxidant protection against oxidative stress
- Extracted by cold-pressing methods that do not damage the tocopherols
- No chemical solvents are used
- Natural source vitamin E (d-alpha-tocopherol), twice as bioavailable as synthetic vitamin E
- Available in 90 or 180 softgels
Vitamin E-Pure Research Quality
Research quality Vitamin E – antioxidant support for the maintenance of good health.
- 100% chemically pure vitamin E
- Only vitamin E product made in Canada that does not contain residual soybean oil
- Same form used in leading Vitamin E research studies
- Natural antioxidant protection
- Nearly twice as bioavailable as synthetic vitamin E (dl-alpha-tocopheryl)