Insufficient vitamin K2 is associated with low bone density and fracture risk. Vitamin K is the name given to a group of similar compounds, but the “rising star” is vitamin K2, which, with vitamin D and A, plays an essential role in a chain of events that determine how and where the body uses calcium. Webber naturals features vitamin K2 as menaquinone-7 (MK7), a natural bioactive form derived from natto (fermented soybean).
K + D support the maintenance and development of bones and teeth.
- Helps in the development and maintenance of healthy teeth and bones
- Increases bone calcification
- Helps in the absorption and use of calcium and phosphorus
Vitamin K2 + D3 120 mcg / 1000 IU
Vitamin K2 + D3 support strength of bones and teeth with immune enhancement.
- Highly absorbable vitamin K2 as menaquinone-7 (MK-7)
- 24-hour protection from a single dose
- Increases bone density; promotes the development of healthy teeth; and protects the heart