When it comes to figuring out what to put on your morning toast, why not make a spread of your own? Not only is this delicious maple cinnamon walnut butter delicious on bread, but you can also use it as a dip for your favourite fruits.
- 2½ cups walnuts
- 1 tsp. maple syrup
- a couple of pinches of cinnamon
- pinch of salt
- Preheat the oven to 350˚F.
- Spread the walnuts on a baking sheet and toast for 10 minutes.
- When the walnuts have cooled off, put them in a food processor and whirl until smooth. Add the maple syrup, cinnamon and salt and blend again.
- Taste, and adjust the spices as necessary.