in 30 Days.
Backed by clinical research, Collagen30 reduces deep wrinkles and fine facial lines for a younger-looking you!
Discover how Collagen30 can help you look your best.
Discover how Collagen30 can help you look your best.
Clinically Researched Products Reduce Wrinkles in Less Than 30 Days
Collagen30 is made with clinically researched Verisol®, a scientifically validated oral collagen peptide specifically optimized for skin improvement.
The collagen peptides (also known as hydrolyzed collagen) found in Collagen30 can help promote healthy collagen production so you look and feel your best at any age.
Collagen30 is supported by scientific research to:
Why Verisol Bioactive Collagen Peptides™
Verisol Bioactive Collagen Peptides, distinct in the field of hydrolyzed collagens, contain small peptides that provide the essential amino acids needed to stimulate collagen production. These small and targeted peptides allow for easy absorption.
Multiple gold-standard human studies have been published on Verisol collagen that demonstrate its effectiveness for reducing deep wrinkles and fine facial lines in less than 30 days.1,2,4
We’d Fall Apart Without Collagen
Collagen, the most abundant structural protein in our body, provides structure and flexibility to our bones, muscles, skin, ligaments, and tendons5. Unfortunately, our body’s natural production of collagen declines with age.
By our mid-20s to early-30s, many of us are noticing the first signs of aging: fine lines around the eyes, thinner skin, cellulite, weaker muscles, and joint pain. In addition to declining levels, existing collagen within the skin can become further damaged from exposure to sunlight, hormones, and poor nutrition.
Collagen supplementation is one of the best ways to address these declining levels.
Smooth supple skin1,2,7
Found in the middle layer of skin, collagen is what makes our complexion firm, plump, and youthful. Collagen peptides are effective at reducing the visible signs of aging as the molecules have been broken down into smaller units that the body can absorb and use most efficiently.
Along with helping to slow the natural decline in collagen, supplementation also delays the signs of aging by smoothing wrinkles and increasing skin elasticity and density.
Reduce the appearance of cellulite4
Collagen peptides promote skin elasticity and appearance from within. Research shows that collagen peptides decreased cellulite in women with moderate cellulite on the thighs who supplemented with 2.5 g of Verisol for six months.
Great hair days need collagen
While hair itself is composed primarily of the protein keratin, hair follicles are surrounded by a sheath made from collagen. Collagen-producing cells reside within this sheath, which helps nourish the hair.
Support strong, healthy nails8
Like hair, our nails are also composed primarily of keratin; however, collagen plays a vital role in the nail bed found directly underneath the nail, as well as in nail formation. As collagen levels decline with age, nails tend to grow slower, become more brittle, may appear dry and lined, and may be more prone to peeling.
Keep joints flexible and silent9
The ends of our bones are covered in a specialized type of cartilage, called hyaline cartilage, which is 60% collagen by dry weight. Since collagen holds water, this collagen-rich covering allows our bones to glide over each other with very little friction. As we age and our ability to produce collagen diminishes, stiff and noisy joints begin to occur.
Strong bones need more than just calcium9
Bone, made mostly of collagen, is a living, growing tissue. Collagen is the protein that provides the flexible framework, while other minerals add the strength and harden the framework. Collagen levels are an essential and often overlooked aspect of bone health.
What kind of collagen supplement should I choose?
The Collagen30 line includes four products with different complementary ingredients such as hyaluronic acid, ceramides, or biotin. Check out the chart below to decide which Collagen30 product is right for you.
Everything You Want to Know About Collagen, and More!
What’s the difference between collagen, gelatin, and hydrolyzed collagen?
Collagen is a large protein found mostly in the connective tissue, skin, and bones of mammals. Cooking breaks down collagen and turns it into gelatin.
The proteins in gelatin are smaller than those in pure collagen, but our stomach acid still needs to break them into peptides and amino acids that the blood can absorb.
Hydrolyzed collagen has already been broken down, making it more absorbable than gelatin and easier to digest. Collagen30 contains hydrolyzed collagen.
What’s the difference between collagen peptides and hydrolyzed collagen?
None! They are different names for the same thing. Collagen30 contains clinically researched Verisol, a standardized formula of specific peptides.
What type of collagen is in Collagen30?
Collagen30 is derived from type I and III bovine collagen.
Are collagen supplements safe?
There are very few reported side effects with collagen peptide supplements. Some people may experience mild gastrointestinal disturbances such as diarrhea, abdominal pain, heartburn, nausea, and vomiting. Easily digested and absorbed, hydrolyzed collagen does not rely on stomach acid to be broken down; however, hydrolyzed collagen can be taken with meals to reduce the potential for digestive upset.
Are collagen supplements safe during pregnancy?
There is currently insufficient data to support recommendations for the use of collagen during pregnancy and lactation. Consult your physician before using any natural health products if you are pregnant, nursing an infant, or have any health conditions.
What should I take, collagen tablets or powder?
Collagen powder is easily mixed into food and beverages, making it convenient to take at any time of day. Some people like to take it before bed with a small snack, while others prefer to take it first thing in the morning, mixed into coffee or juice. It can also be stirred into soups or smoothies, or added to baked goods or other foods.
Collagen tablets are a great option if you don’t like the idea of mixing collagen with food and drinks. Tablets are a convenient way to take a few days’ or weeks’ worth of collagen with you when travelling. The best way to take oral collagen is whatever way works best for you!
Do collagen supplements stop your body from producing collagen on its own?
No! Collagen supplements enhance the body’s production of collagen as well as elastin.
What’s the recommended daily dose of collagen?
In quality clinical trials, researchers have found that the best results for skin health are associated with a daily dose of 2.5 g or 5 g of hydrolyzed collagen.1,2,4
Read Our Other Ultimate Guides:
Get A Healthier Inbox.
Sign up for the free Webber Naturals® Newsletter to get exclusive health tips and other great content.
- Proksch E, Schunck M, Zague V, et al. Oral intake of specific bioactive collagen peptides reduces skin wrinkles and increases dermal matrix synthesis. Skin Pharmacology and Physiolog. 2014b;, 27(3):113-119.
- Proksch E, Segger D, Degwert J, et al. Oral supplementation of specific collagen peptides has beneficial effects on human skin physiology: a double-blind, placebo-controlled study. Skin Pharmacology and Physiology. 2014a; 27(1):47-55.
- Bruyère O, Zegels B, Leonori L, et al. Effect of collagen hydrolysate in articular pain: a 6-month randomized, double-blind, placebocontrolled study. Complement Ther Med. 2012; 20(3):124-30.
- Schunck M, Zague V, Oesser S, et al. Dietary Supplementation with Specific Collagen Peptides Has a Body Mass index-dependent beneficial Effect on Cellulite Morphology. J Med Food. 2015; 18(12):1340-
- Pati F, Adhikari B, Dhara S. Isolation and characterization of fish scale collagen of higher thermal stability. Bioresour Technol. 2010; 101(10):3737-42.
- Proksch E, Schunck M, Zague V, et al. (2014b). Oral intake of specific bioactive collagen peptides reduces skin wrinkles and increases dermal matrix synthesis. Skin Pharmacol Physiol. 2014b; 27(3):113-9.
- Fan J, Zhuang Y, Li B. Effects of collagen and collagen hydrolysate from jellyfish umbrella on histological and immunity changes of mice photoaging. Nutrients. 2013; 17; 5(1):223-33.
- Hexsel D, Zague V, Schunck M, et al. Oral supplementation with specific bioactive collagen peptides improves nail growth and reduces symptoms of brittle nails. J Cosmet Dermatol. 2017; 16(4):520-526.
- Bello AE, Oesser S. Collagen hydrolysate for the treatment of osteoarthritis and other joint disorders: a review of the literature. Curr Med Res Opin. 2006; 22(11):2221-32.